Saturday, June 12, 2010

Grilled pork tenderloin infused with garlic and lime

Just realized I hadn't done this recipe yet either.  Oops.  Got the twice baked potatoes from that day, but not the pork.  It wasn't too hard to make.  I can't remember how tasty it was.  Pretty good if I remember right, but it took longer than the 18-22 minutes to cook.

Ingredients

  • 2 (3/4 lb.)  pork tenderloins (mine may have been a bit larger.)
  • 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
  • 2 Tablespoons grated lime peel
  • 1 Tablespoon oil
  • 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon honey
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Directions
  1. Heat grill.  cut small, 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep slits in top of each pork tenderloin.  Place garlic slices into slits.
  2. In a small bowl, combine lime peel, oil, lime juice, honey, salt and pepper; blend well.
  3. When ready to grill, brush pork with lime mixture.  Place on grill over medium heat or 4-6 inches from charcoal.  Cook 18-22 minutes or until no longer pink in center.  (160-165)  turning several times.

1 comment:

  1. It's late in the afternoon. I skipped lunch and your recipes are making me hungry. That rumble you hear from across town is not thunder. It is my stomach growling. I forwarded your sight to my wife. She loves to cook. I am hoping the Peanut Butter Fudge will inspire her.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails