Monday, March 21, 2011

Apple bars

Here are this Sunday's easily portable breakfast - although we were all actually ready on time. :) I made no changes to this other than using larger apples - I used 1 medium large macintosh? that I had left over and 1 small red delicious. Supposedly these freeze well, so the left overs are currently in my freezer as a grab and go breakfast bar. The original said to cut them into 24 bars - I only cut 18 and liked them that size. These were different from last week's bars.  Last week's were an oat based bar similar to a granola bar.  These were more like a cake - no oats.
If you want to find the original it is in $5 dinner mom's breakfast and lunch cookbook page. 104.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails