Sunday, March 20, 2011

Salmon with Maple-Grapefruit Sauce

This is a recipe from my Sandi Richard's cookbook. I made it back in march, so I can't say if I changed anything. I'm pretty sure I used less Mrs. Dash than called for, but I actually found the Sambal Oelek than she calls for in a lot of her recipes and used that. It was way too spicy for the family. However, I liked the rest of the grapefruit sauce. I would love to try this again and use maybe 1/4 of the chili sauce, or just add some heat with a tiny bit of chili powder or something, definitely not a full teaspoon of the chili sauce. Until then I will refrain from posting the recipe because like I said it, I don't think I actually changed anything. It is on page 106 of the book if you happen to have it - Great book. I highly recommend it. 
 For me this was a 2-3 star -just too spicy.  Brandon really liked it though.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails