- 1 package boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- cornstarch (1-2 teaspoons)
- Place chicken in the crock pot. Mix Ketchup, soy sauce, honey and garlic in a bowl. Pour over chicken and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4.
- Remove chicken, cover to keep warm. Pour sauce into a saucepan (I poured it through a strainer so it wouldn't be chunky.) Mix about a little water with cornstarch and add it to the saucepan heat to thicken.
- Serve chicken over rice and top with sauce.