- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 medium peaches (1 lb) peeled and sliced (2 cups) Can sub frozen or canned. I use 2 cans.
- Peach preserves
- Maple syrup
1. Heat oven to 375. Spray 2 1/2 quart casserole or 9X13 pan with cooking spray. Melt butter in baking dish in oven.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Stir peaches in to butter in bakin gdish; return to oven 2 to 3 minutes or until sizzling. (It appears that DH decided to get these "nice and bubbly" today - I had gone to take a shower. That is why the pic. isn't the best in the world. A little overly golden on top. Still tasted good though.
4. POur batter over peaches. Bake about 20 minutes or until puffed and golden. (It almost always takes longer than 20 minutes. It takes less time in a 9X13 and usually about 40 minutes in my white casserole dish.) Serve immediately with peach preserves and maple syrup. YUM!!!