To explain why this has a 3 star and a 4 star - the dressing alone + 3 star - maybe less. The salad together 4 star.
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (or if your me, juice of 1 lime plus juice of an orange - to equal 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Nama Shoyu or Bragg Liquid Aminos (I'll probably reduce this to 1 next time I make this)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2-4 Tablespoons water (I used all 4 and it was still pretty thick.)
Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Toss with salad immediately before serving.