- 5 cups oats
- 2 cups rice crispy cereal
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips. (I like to use the minis - they seem to go farther)
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together until all of the oats are rice are covered in the honey/agave.
- Spray a 11 X 14 pan with cooking spray and pat the mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Cut into desired shapes.
Ideas for next time - use only honey, add raisins or other dried fruit.