- 6 cups sliced and peeled apples
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries (we actually didn't use these, but I put it in here because the original bottom had it and I'd like to try it.)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (we didn't use these either. Not sure why, DH was baking, but I do like nuts in the mix so I put as an option for next time.)
- Heat oven to 375. Spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss apples, lemon juice, cinnamon and cranberries if using. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix oats, brown sugar, and flour. cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in nuts. Sprinkle on top of the apples.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.