- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (I used only 3-4 rings of a large)
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped (I only used one, but would use 2 next time)
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine the avocados, tomatoes, onion, jalapeños and lime juice; let stand for 5 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Stir sugar into reserved juice; add to avocado mixture. Place greens in a salad bowl; add avocado mix and toss to coat.