Friday, August 20, 2010

Menu 8/19/2010

Back from vacation, and back to tons of chores.  Wouldn't mind heading back on vacation.  Life is so much simpler living out of 2 suitcases and a couple of backpacks.  :)

Here is this week's menu.  Although I spent some time on vacation looking for recipes online to try, I ended up planning my menu while waiting for my son to get his wisdom teeth out so I used my newest Taste of Home magazine and my Taste of Home Healthy choice magazine.  I haven't planned snacks or lunches, but that isn't going to happen today either.  Too much to do to get the kids ready for school.  I just know I'd better post my menu before I lose it. :)

Dinners
Hamburger noodle bake (TOH p. 43)
Kielbasa chicken kabobs (TOH p. 47) (has peppers, onions, serve with almond pilaf)
Slow cooked tamale pie (TOH p. 58) (has corn)
Sara's summer rolls (TOH p. 70) with Red curry carrot soup (peas, carrots, zucchini, cabbage....)
Pecan chicken HC p.14 - serve with rice
Asian pork tenderloin (HC p. 45)
Fish something (haven't picked a recipe, but I bought some mahi mahi)  with mixed veggies

lunch
chicken salad sandwich (HC p 50)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails