- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice (I used white for time yesterday, but will try brown next time.)
- 1 15 oz can red beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (original was 3/4 - 1/2 was not really spicy at all, but I liked it that way, and my kids ate it with no complaints that way)
- Salt and pepper to taste (1/4-1/2 teaspoon)
- Mix it all together in a large bowl.
- If you want to, wrap into bundles like these, but I don't think it is necessary.