I'm starting with last night's dinner for no particular reason other than it was the first book I grabbed.
The menu was Italian Roast beef Sandwich with a cheddar broccoli soup. I wasn't a huge fan of the soup. It had beef broth and Worcestershire sauce in it. While the flavor was fine with those ingredients, it just tasted like some other soup - not cheddar broccoli. Beef and broccoli maybe? Anyway, not worth typing up - not to mention I can hardly read my notes in my magazine. (Original from Taste of Home Simple and Delicious Magazine.) Here is how I made them.
Servings 8-10 -
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing (I used lite)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups spinach
- 2 large ciabatta loaves (recipe to follow) sliced in half
- 10 oz sliced roast beef (No idea on exact amount. I just put folded slices all the way down the bread)
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, cut in half, seeded, and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced olives, drained