Monday, May 30, 2011

popcorn fun

So lately I've been having fun making up some new popcorn creations.  I have fed my kids pizza popcorn a couple of times for lunch, and they love it, so they keep asking me to make it.  I thought it would be more fun to try some other new creations.  I have some non-dairy creamer that I bought to make some Hungry girl recipe one time.  Not that it is the best thing in the world for you, but it is a pretty tasty flavor enhancer.  Here are some combinations we have liked

Peaches and cream

  • French vanilla non dairy creamer
  • freeze dried peaches
  • salt
Apples and Cinnamon
  • cinnamon and sugar mix
  • dehydrated apples
  • salt
Tropical or Pina colada
  • Freeze dried pineapple
  • coconut
  • almonds
  • french vanilla non dairy creamer
  • salt
Directions
  1. Pop 1/2 cup popcorn in an air popper.  Spray with spray butter and sprinkle with seasonings as it come out of the popper.  I like to try and toss it a bit, but that always makes all the flavoring fall to the bottom, so be careful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails