1 final note, these are not low calorie with 1 stick of butter. :) Enjoy!
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cold and cubed
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 425
- In a food processor, combine the flours, baking powder, thyme, mustard seeds, salt and pepper and pulse to mix.
- Add the butter and pulse just until the mixture forms course crumbs. Add yogurt and milk and pulse just until combined.
- Transfer to a floured surface or silpat (I put mine straight on the silpat I was going to cook it on - less mess/dishes) Knead until well combined if necessary. Pat into an 8 inch circle (about 1/2 inch thick) Cut into 8 wedges and separate/ place on baking sheet 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes (12 was perfect for me) until lightly browned and crisp.