- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries (I actually only had a cup and threw in about 1/4 cup dried blueberries. I'm officially out of blueberries. :)
- In a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients. (flour, wheat germ, baking powder, and salt.)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients. (eggs, milk, oil, and honey.)
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir just until combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Bake on a hot griddle until cooked.