Monday, June 4, 2012

Ranch dressing

I'm looking for the perfect Ranch dressing.  I found a ton of new ideas to try today.  This was one of the simplest, but of course I had to do my own thing too.  I made only a half batch (mostly to make sure I liked it and not waste ingredients.)  It was pretty good and went well on our wraps.

Ingredients

  • 6 Tablespoons mayo
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup greek yogurt
  • 1/2 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
  • 1/2 teapsoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon chives
  • 1/4 teaspoon parsley
  • pinch dill (maybe 1/8 teaspoon
  • about 2 Tablespoons buttermilk (I'd use more to thin it out/add flavor if using this as salad dressing.)
Directions
  1. Stir all ingredients together until well combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails