- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained (15 oz)
- 1 can dice green chilies (4 oz)
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1/2 container of taco sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 16 oz. package noodles (I used bowtie, but you could use any)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- cheddar jack cheese -to taste
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine taco sauce, cumin, garlic, tomatoes, black beans and corn. Stir until well blended. Add chicken and noodles. Stir to combine. (After this I refrigerated mine because we went to the pool and I kind of planned on eating this cold - you can choose to do that to let flavors blend if desired, or not.)
- Stir in 1/2-1 cup of cheese. If heating, you can combine everything in the noodle bowl and stir until cheese melts. I just topped each individual serving with additional cheese and heated it for 30 seconds to 1 minutes in the microwave depending on serving size for those who wanted to eat it warm.