- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese (I used the light)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese (I've had some delicious Parmigiano Regianno the past week or 2 It has made some tasty recipes. YUM!)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (I used jarred)
- 1 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb fettuccini noodles
- 1 cup (or so) cubed ham (I just used 1 package of how ever much I had frozen)
- 8 oz. frozen peas (or so - I just added a good amount. :)
- Cook noodles according to package direcions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, heat cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, butter, seasonings and milk. Stir until all ingredients are melted and well combined.
- While that is warming, saute ham and frozen peas in a large saute pan until warmed through. Add pasta and cream sauce to the saute pan and stir until combined. Serve.