I found the recipe in my Rachael Ray magazine. Not many changes except I didn't dust mine with powdered sugar and she did. You could try that if you wanted something sweeter. I also tried making a couple with just cooking spray (not brushed with butter - mostly because I had 2 left and no more melted butter. They are still good, but obviously better with the butter.)
|Sorry for the picture -I totally need a new flash. This also must have|
been the week I had no dishwasher since it is on a paper plate. I chose
this picture rather than a powdered sugar one to show the bananas
and nutella inside.
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 3 bananas, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 3 Tablespoons Nutella (didn't measure this at all and probably used more)
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- Working 1 at a time, spread 1 teaspoon (more or less) of nutella down the center of the egg roll wrapper (leave room all around to roll up) Top with 4 or 5 slices of banana.
- Brush edges with butter. Roll up like a burrito.
- Brush the outside with butter and cook in a nonstick skillet over medium heat 4 minutes per side or until nicely browned.