- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 large eggs
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Tablespoons butter, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups cherries (I used frozen pie cherries - just regular cherries, not cherry pie filling)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 425. Toss the cherries with 1 Tablespoon of sugar. Place butter and sugared cherries in the bottom of a 9 X 13 pan and put in the oven until butter has melted. (it is fine if the oven is still pre-heating)
- While the butter melts, Combine remaining ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping sides if necessary.
- Once butter has melted, pour chocolate mixture over the butter and cherries. Bake for 25 minutes or until set in the center and puffed on the sides.