It was definitely tasty. I even ate the left overs the next day for lunch. Always a good sign. :)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (3/4 cups dry) cooked in vegetable or chicken broth, at room temperature or chilled
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- 1-2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over the top and stir to combine.