Thursday, August 11, 2011

Banana muffins

So, I didn't even pay attention to my own blog to know I had already tried a banana muffin with waffle mix, but I made this one differently, so I'll go ahead and post it as well.  It too was good.  I had no trouble getting people to eat them.  I was really trying to get the right amount of mix to fill 12 muffin tins, but this time I was a bit over.
I again was following the 3 parts mix, 2 parts fruit, 1 part yogurt, 1 part sweetener (but I use way less) rule. This time with 3/4 a cup which was a bit more tricky, but doable.
Here is a link to the others I made.  I can't say which I liked better because obviously I don't remember the last ones.  In my defense I did make them while DH was at scout camp, and that was the entire summer ago.  :)

Ingredients

  • 2.25 cups  waffle mix
  • 4 medium bananas, smashed
  • 3/4 cup yogurt.  (I used a 4 oz. vanilla cup, and a 3.5 oz chobani honey nana - it stirred down to not be much.  Together they were 3/4 cup)
  • 2 Tablespoons agave
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions
  1. Mix ingredients together in a bowl.  Divide evenly among 10-12 greased muffin tins.  Bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails