My 3 year old loves this. He calls it pink ranch (even though it is more orange in color.) He has it on the side and dips individual pieces of lettuce in the dip and devours them.
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons Agave (5/8 cup or 10 Tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- dash paprika
- dash garlic powder
- larger dash onion powder (original was grated onion to taste. I almost threw in a chunk of onion but I got lazy and went with the powder. I'm sure you could use 1/2 teaspoon and be fine. I just sprinkled.
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup water (can trade for more olive oil if desired but I don't like things to feel too greasy. Can also omit for a more concentrated sauce.)
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
Blend until smooth. I found this tasted better the next day when the flavors could blend a bit, but it was still plenty tasty the first day.