This was a super quick meal. The noodles cooked super quick. The only thing that took any time was cutting up the veggies, but then it was only a bell pepper and some green onions. The whole meal was made in under 30 minutes using pre-cooked chicken.
Here is how I made it.
- 6-8 oz. angel hair pasta (I used 8 for my family, if making for less than 6 people, I'd use only 6)
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ginger/garlic (from a jar by the chopped, jarred garlic - its minced ginger and garlic)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 sweet pepper (red, yellow or orange) chopped in strips
- 6 green onions Slices
- 2 cups broccoli florets (I just used frozen for speed)
- 1 package pre-cooked chicken (or 1 - 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into stir fry strips)
- 1/4 cup cashews
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine vinegar, peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger/garlic, (and possibly 1-2 Tablespoons of water if using 8 oz. of noodles)
- In a large skillet or wok, heat vegetable and sesame oil over medium high heat. Add veggies - cook and stir until crisp tender. Add pre-cooked chicken and cook for a minute or 2 to heat through(If using regular, take out the veggies and cook the chicken, then add the veggies back in and warm them back up.)
- Add the noodles and sauce. Heat through. Serve on individual plates. Sprinkle with cashews.