Here are some tuna wraps I tried for a different lunch. They were supposed to be spicy - I didn't do that. These were a little faux sushi type wrap. I think sushi would have been easier to roll and cut, but these were a nice change.
- 2 5-6 oz. cans light tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup low fat mayo
- 1 teaspoon tabasco sweet spicy sauce
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 burrito sized tortillas or wraps
- 1 bunch watercress leaves
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot cut into matchsticks (I just quartered a bunch of baby carrots this day.)
- Mix tuna mayo and tabasco in a bowl. Combine rice and vinegar in another bowl.
- Spread 1/4 of the tuna mix on one side of the tortilla. Spread 1/2 cup rice on the other side of the tortilla. Make a line of carrots on one side of the rice and a line of avocado on the other. Top with watercress leaves. Roll up tightly and cut into pieces of about 2 inches or so. Serve with soy sauce if desired.