- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 can mandarin oranges, juice reserved (I used a 15 oz. can, but didn't add all of the oranges)
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (I'd go less next time)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- a couple of grinds of pepper
- 8 slices wheat bread (This made more than 4 sandwiches for us -We made only 4, but had left over.)
- Mix mayo, 2 tablespoons reserved mandarin oranges juice, ginger, sesame seeds, garlic powder and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the celery, chicken and oranges and stir until combined.
- Serve as sandwiches on bread.