Unfortunately Brandon made this and I think he used equal parts peanut butter and dry milk. I tried to add lots more (almost another full cup) of peanut butter and a bit more honey, so definitely start with the lesser amount of dry milk so it doesn't get too dry.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 -1 cup nonfat dry milk
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Mix all ingredients adding enough powdered milk to make the playdough dry enough to handle but not crumbly.
- We just smashed ours flat and cut things out with cookie cutters. I've added some other ideas below.
- Add raisins to make a face
- Stir in chow mein noodles and make a bird's nest.
- Stir in chocolate chips or cheerios..... (you get the picture)
- Try a nonfat chocolate milk mix to make chocolate peanut butter mix.
- I read on comments to this blog that this mix could be cooked. Someone said they made halloween witches fingers with it - even putting a pretzel in the middle for a bone (almond slice for fingernail.)