I wanted to just sprinkle these with a little cinnamon/sugar, but it wouldn't stick so I ended up making a glaze with powdered sugar, cinnamon and milk.
- 1 1/3 cup flour (I subbed out 2 Tablespoons pinto bean flour -couldn't find my white bean flour or I would have used it - I just put 2 Tablespoons in the bottom of my measuring cup then fill it the rest of the way with flour.)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. (I would actually then add the coconut oil to the dry ingredients and mix until crumbly because it does clump when it hits the cold liquids. I tried adding it first and whisking in the colder ingredients but still ended up with lumps. Luckily this dough goes into a zip top baggie to be put into the donut wells so I just squished the lumps out with my fingers.) Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Fill each donut spot and book for 3-5 minutes.
- Coat with glaze, powdered sugar, or cinnamon-sugar.