- 1 large box cook n'serve lemon pudding
- 1 large box lime jello (I used 2 small)
- 1 tub cool whip (I only used about 1/2 the tub
- Make lemon pudding according to package directions. Set aside. Make the lime jello according to package directions, minus 1/2 cup water (I do have to say I did it the quick way using ice for the cold water so it would be cool and start to set.)
- Whisk together the jello and pudding. Pour into a 9 X 13 pan.
- Let cool in fridge for 3-4 hours until firm. When firm top with cool whip.