- 4 lbs boneless country-style pork ribs (mine had a couple of bones - original only called for 2 lbs - I had a family pack that was 4 lbs something)
- 1 can (6 oz.) pineapple juice
- 1 heaping teaspoon minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 1/2 cup plum jam
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown ribs on all sides. (I did 2 batches.) Move to 5 qt. slow cooker. Top with pineapple juice, onion and garlic. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove ribs; discard cooking juices and onion. Return ribs to the slow cooker. Combine bbq sauce and jam; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.