- 1 package english muffins (6) split. (I just used regular)
- 1 cup egg substitute
- garlic and herb seasoning to taste. (I used 1/2 teaspoon I think and it was too much. 1/8-1/4 would be better.)
- cheese of your choice - I used a cheddar blend
- topping of your choice -I used chopped bacon (the pre-cooked kind - I just chopped it with my kitchen scissors.) I almost added red pepper, but I was pressed for time.
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Put egg substitute in a bowl. Mix in garlic and herb seasoning. Dip each side of the english muffin in the egg mix and put cut side up on the prepared baking pan.
- Top with cheese and toppings. Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.