Wednesday, January 20, 2010

menu Jan 20

This week I already have 3 rfecipes left from last week. I just found a couple of pancake recipes I wanted to try this morning, but I didn't have time, and/or ingredients to make them.
Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes, Blueberry Cheesecake Flapjacks,

Since I had good luck with the Betty Crocker cookbook last week, I am making some things from it again this week.

Tuesday-Oven Steak and Vegetables (tomato, carrots, zucchini) rice, Betty Crocker 236
Monday-Mexicali Pork Chops (tomato, corn, green chili, kidney bean) Betty Crocker p. 252
Thursday -Salami-Bean Casserole (pork and beans, potato) corn Betty Crocker p. 261

These 3 left from last week + 1 from the next page in the book
Friday-layered enchilada casserole (beef)- saving dinner p 92 corn or green beans)
Sunday-Turkey with apples and cheddar-saving dinner p. 93 (sweet potato)
Saturday-Apricot fish - saving dinner p. 91 (zucchini)
Wednesday-Crock-pot Italian chicken (potato, carrot) p. 94

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails