Sunday, March 7, 2010

Japanese Grilled Chicken

This was part of the menu from the Sandi Richard's book. She put this with some plain rice, and stir-fried veggies. I added some teryiaki sauce to my rice so it wouldn't be plain. The chicken was really good and simple. I didn't do the marinade overnight, just from the early afternoon. It probably would have been even better if I had put it in the marinade earlier. Here's the abbreviated version of just the chicken the way I made it.

Marinade Ingredients
  • 1 egg
  • 1 Tablespoon paprika
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
  • 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 Tablespoon lime juice
Directions:

Mix all ingredients in a 9X13 pan with a fork. Add 1 3/4 to 2 pounds of chicken thighs turning to coat. Cover and put in the fridge overnight. Cook on the grill the next day. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails