Friday, May 11, 2012

star wars pizzas

So I saw the cutest post on recipe shoebox this past week.  It was talking about May the 4th being star wars day because -May the 4th be with you.  She had a  pizza that was super cute of General Grievous.  I decided I just had to do that because after all, I live in a boy house and they love star wars.  So I made my General Grievous pizza.
You should definitely check our her blog though.  Hers is cuter and she has a demo of how to do it.

Well, after General Grievous was made, my 6 year old wanted another guy - I think his name was Rex? He tried to tell me what he looked like but finally just showed me on his thermos.  He wasn't too difficult so I made him too.  Here is the pizza with a picture of the thermos I was copying.  :)

Next on my list to try from recipe shoebox is her angry bird pizza.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pizzas! I think you did a pretty good job. I tried clicking the links to Recipe Shoebox and they all take me to your sweet potato pancake recipe. I wanted to see the angry birds pizza, that's one my boys would drool over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up Marissa. Links should be fixed. I swear I clicked on the links the day I made them, but who knows. ??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails