Minimal changes here - just changed out the sugar and spices to be more to my liking. Yum.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 1/2 cups (190 grams - I weighed mine - seemed easier and I used 201 grams)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used sliced almonds for ease, but would have prefered walnuts or pecans.)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, allspice and cinnamon in a bowl. Set aside
- Place egg, coconut sugar, vanilla, pineapple and zucchini into the blender. Blend for 10-15 seconds or until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients. Pulse until well mixed (or stir in by hand.)
- Stir in nuts and raisins by hand. Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 -50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.