These came out a bit dense, and had an odd flavor - I'm thinking from using pure Truvia - maybe next time try 1/4 cup suger, 1 T truvia ?? Also, I may add a bit more milk to counter the wheat flour substitution.
- 2 1/4 cup flour - I would have subbed 1/2 wheat, 1/2 white, but I only had 1/2 cup wheat ground, so I used 1/2 cup wheat, 1 3/4 cup unbleached white.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons truvia
- 3/4 cup milk (I used fat free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Juice of 2 lemons - about 3 1/2 - 4 Tablespoons
- 1 cup blueberries
- pinch sugar (I used less than a teaspoon)
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat a muffin tin will cooking spray.
- Whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add eggs, truvia, milk, vanilla and lemon juice and mix until well blended. Stir in blueberries.
- Divide among muffin cups. Sprinkle with a pinch of sugar. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.