- 3 slices of bread, cubed (I had decent sized homemade wheat)
- 1/2-2/3 package of seasoned croutons
- 3 5 oz. cans tuna in water (not drained)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons dehydrated onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 - Put bread on a cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray. and bake for 10-15 minutes or until crisp. Reduce oven heat to 400.
- Meanwhile, mix 3 the tuna with their water, dehydrated onions, eggs, milk, pepper, curry powder, and butter in a bowl.
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan with cooking spray. Place dried bread and croutons on the bottom of the pan. Toss to evenly distribute. Pour tuna mixture on top, pressing the bread into the sauce if necessary.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until it starts to puff up, the cheese has melted, and the bread cubes have browned some. 20-30 minutes.