Thursday, July 22, 2010

mini meatloaf

I made this recipe up by kind of combining 2 I had seen on different websites.  I wanted to do mini meatloaves because they cook so quickly, and I really wanted that for today because it is grocery shopping day, and that is usually a very busy day for me.  Here is how I made them.
I served this with my slowcooked mac 'n cheese except that I cooked it on the stove to make it a ton faster.


Ingredients

  • 1.25-1.5 lbs ground beef (I used 93/7)
  • 1 egg slightly beaten
  • 1/2 package Lipton beefy onion soup mix
  • 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
  • 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
  • 1/4 cup ketchup + additional for topping
  • 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
Directions
  1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.  Form into balls and place in a muffin tin that has been sprayed with cooking spray.  (It made 10 for me today using 1.25 lbs of beef.)   Top with ketchup.  Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails