Sunday, July 4, 2010

menu 6/30

DH wants to try a pioneer woman recipe.  Either drip beef here  or marloro man sandwich here.  Drip beef will win because that sandwich uses like 2 sticks of butter.  Now to find out which one of the drip beef recipes he wants to try.
Whew, I actually started this blog on the right day, and I made my menu on a piece of paper, but never got it online.  Luckily I got most of the recipes from the same book and remembered which ones they were.  I have had no plan for lunch of breakfast - not good.   Here is the plan for dinner

drip beef here
a side dish for the 4th of July ward activity - ended up being slow cooked mac 'n cheese
Oven Pork Roast with Applesauce, baby potatoes, gravy and asparagus (p. 48)
Pine nut and coconut-crusted salmon, melon salsa, couscous and asparagus (this was a horrible experience - post coming p. 72)
Honey-garlic ribs with grilled veggies salad (p. 74)
Sesame snap chicken with pasta and snap peas (I may have to change this chicken.  I haven't been able to find the sesame snaps)
Asian tuna/chicken wontons with corn on the cob (p. 154)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails