Thursday, April 8, 2010

menu

I'm much better at my eating and have actually been using left overs for lunch lately, so this week it is back to easy planning for me of only dinners. I'm just listing them again so I can pick and choose my meals by how busy I am that day.




  • BBQ Steak with Balckberry Sauce, baby potatoes and corn on the cob (FDF 108 - grill, 50 min)

  • Sweet Indian chicken with rice and spinach salad (FDF p. 72 - 30 min)

  • Thai Chicken Noodle Salad (FDF p. 104, night before prep, 30 min)

  • Down home pork chops and roasted asparagus (S&D p. 23, 30 min) (from last week)

  • Parmesan crusted tilapia, dilled brussel sprout medley (S&D p. 24, 30 min)

  • Spaghetti, french bread, corn

Haven't done and could be done anytime


  • Tuna tetrazinni with corn and peas (FDF pg 68 45 min)

lemon cake from easter stuff.

Want to try

Hungry girl cup o chocolate coconut bread pudding p. 87

Quesadilla burgers on blogchef

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails