Monday, April 19, 2010

Thai chicken wrap

I have a picture of these, and I remember having them and they were good, but Brandon made them so I don't know how well he adhered to the recipe. I do know they are from Family Dinner Fix and I have really liked that book.  Highly recommend it.  Recipes are a complete  meal and usually pretty quick and easy to prepare.  I'm giving it a 4, but had I rated it right after eating it, it may have scored higher.  That is what happens when the computer dies.  I won't be posting the recipe - I'll only post when I change them up in some way.  Since I don't know here, it will remain unposted. Runs in my mind that we both thought they would be better in a different wrapper - like a vietnamese egg roll wrapper or something like that.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails