Thursday, April 1, 2010

menu

One of these days I'll actually get caugt up. I'm not doing my menu the same way I've been doing the last couple of weeks because I hardly followed the snacks and lunches last week mostly because I was really busy and didn't have time to make hummus or pitas, or boil eggs..... So, I'm going back to just listing what I want to have during the week, and listing out my prep items. Then I know what I need to make when I have a spare moment.

Breakfasts: (premake, applesauce otatmeal muffins and pitas)

Waffles, fruit, yogurt
Cereal, grapefruit, milk
Bagel, cream cheese, fruit
oatmeal, raisins, milk
egg wrap with cheese, grapefruit
Danishes and fruit
applesauce oatmeal muffin, yogurt, fruit, almonds
cream cheese and raisin pita

Lunches: (pre-make - hummus, bread, corn bread muffins)

Nachos with beans, red peppers, cheese and salsa
cottage cheese and pineapple, carrots and hummus, crackers and peanut butter
Cheese and hummus sandwich, apple, carrots and dip
cream cheese, walnuts and raisins wrap
egg salad pita, microwaved summer squash, fruit, pudding
Ham sandwich with tomatoes, cottage cheese and peaches
Vegetarian chili with corn, sour cream and cheese, fruit, corn bread

Snacks:

Almonds and carrots
bean dip with salsa, carrots
celery with almond butter
lemon pepper black beans and corn
yogurt and carrots
cucumbers and hummus
celery and cream cheese


Dinners:

Chicken Korma and carrot salad (TOH p. 82)
Chile-maridated pork with black bean salsa (LC p. 89, 303)
pork chops and roasted asparagus with orange juice (s&d p. 23)
Thai chicken wraps (FDF p. 80)
3 bean chili and corn bread
Easter Dinner -
BBQ salmon on a plank, fruit salsa and pita chips (FDF p. 98)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails