Sunday, June 13, 2010

peanut butter fudge

This was hungry girl fudge.  I found it to be a bit rubbery.  The pieces in the middle with more peanut butter were yummier than the sides, but I may have overcooked it a bit.  It was super simple to make, and a healthier alternative than the box mix of brownies I guess, but I probably won't make them again.  That doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy eating them.  Chocolate is always good right.

Ingredients

  • 1 18.3 oz. box brownie mix
  • 1 can pumpkin (recipe said 2 cups, and 1 can was under, but I wasn't opening another can for less than 1/2 a cup.)
  • 2 Tablespoons peanut butter.
Directions
  1. Heat oven to 350.  Mix brownie mix and pumpkin.  Pour in 9X9 pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.  Put peanut butter on top of batter and swirl into batter with a knife.   Bake for 35 minutes.   
  2. Remove from oven.  Cover with foil and refrigerate for 2 hours. (We only let them stay in to fridge for 1 hour and they were still hot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails