Thursday, February 25, 2010

menu Feb 25

I'm having a hard time with my menu planning this week. First of all, I'm trying to plan myself some lunches and breakfasts that are healthy because I'm actually trying to eat healthy so as not to continue gaining weight. (One of the problems of enjoying cooking. That and dishes.)
I also am not going to be in town one day, but my kids will be here with Grandpa, and the next day I'll be getting home, but later than dinner. Plus I have a birthday, and blue and gold - which is dinner. Making planning crazy. So I guess I'll be doing some drafting, but that should make it fork out.

Thursday
Oatmeal
Veggetarian chili (sparkpeople), corn, roll
Blue and Gold - sloppy joes

Friday
bagel with strawberries
left over pizza or chili
black bean and pumpkin chili


Saturday
Marathon - protein bars and poweraid
out
out?

Sunday
cottage cheese and pineapple, toast, almond butter
chickpea stew
spaghetti

Monday
waffle
Tuna melt, grapes, celery
Chicken with asparagus (from last week) salad

Tuesday -Birthday
Cheese tortilla, apple (peach puff pancake)
salad, bran muffin (zucchini) white beans
Karley's pork, Lemon Bars

Wednesday
egg burrito

creamy noodle bake with spinach salad (Family Dinner Fix p. 56)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails