Sunday, September 5, 2010

Projects

Wow was I behind on posting pictures - 21 that I just added and of course I found a picture for a recipe I fogot to blog.  Plus Brandon decided to be a cooking fool today.  I can't say that I mind.  I read stories to the boys and caught my blog up.  Brandon made pork loin, peas, and 3 desserts - Even with just a small piece of 2 I'm currently chewing gum because it was too sweet for me, but that is another post.  Good thing tomorrow is labor day.  Hopefully I'll get the new recipes caught up. Plus I still have sausage to post (and Brandon has made another sausage since then) OK, actually I need to get Brandon to blog tomorrow.  He has 6-7 recipes he ought to add.
On to todays post.  I just wanted to add some kitchen projects I have wanted to do for some time, but never took the time to make.  They were both projects I made using my cricut.  One was labeling my grain containers. I actually store my grains and flour in these buckets with gamma lids on top.  They line the inside wall of my pantry.  It has taken me some time to get used to having to go to the pantry for flour rather than grab it out of a cupboard, and I actually sub splenda in recipes more often that not just so I didn't have to go to the pantry to grab sugar (and hey, splenda lightens it right?)  Anyway, I had them marked on the top of the bucket, but have wanted to add the labels to the sides.
The second project was to decorate cups for everyone.  I got these cups as summer cups at the beginning of the summer.  Yes, school has now started, and 1 week after it started, I finally got the cups decorated.  They turned out cute.  Somehow, after I decorated mine, it got cracked.  Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails