Monday, May 31, 2010

Grilled pork chops

This recipe is from my taste of home magazine.  It is very similar to another pork chop recipe that I just did, only it used pepper rather than steak seasoning, and it didn't have a time limit for the marinade.  This time around I just used 4 large chops and then we sliced them to serve them.  They did turn out tasty.


Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup soy sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 4 pork loin chops (they had bone in, but I prefer boneless, so that is what I used.)
Directions
  1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.  Place meat in a zip top bag and pour marinade over it.  Seal and turn to coat.  Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
  2. Grill chops, covered over medium heat or broil 4 inches from teh heat for 4-5 minutes on each side until it is 160.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails