Sunday, May 2, 2010

Barbecue salmon with bacon

This salmon recipe came from the Saving Dinner recipe book.  It was super simple.  I thought it was so pretty that I took a picture before it went into the oven.  I won't post the exact recipe, but it was so simple I'll just write what I did.  I did veer only slightly from the original using honey barbecue sauce rather than making my own by mixing honey and bbq sauce.  Honestly, I didn't bother measuring.    Here is how it is made:                                                                                 Sprinkle some salt, pepper, and garlic powder on salmon fillets.  Top with 1/2 a slice of turkey bacon, some sliced onion, a slice of lemon, and some honey barbecue sauce.   Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.  Yum!  Some of the best salmon I've eaten.
I served this with an interesting roll which I will post next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails